At the Almeida Theatre we work closely with our sponsors to deliver outstanding benefits. We are proud to have developed successful, long-term relationships with a range of partners from multi-national organisations to local companies. Sponsorship also provides vital financial support for the running of the theatre.
“Aspen has been an admirer and supporter of the Almeida Theatre for eight years. As a local theatre with tremendous international outreach, we are very proud to work with the Almeida Theatre in delivering its innovative programme of work as Principal Partner and in fulfilling a vibrant role in the local community through Almeida Projects, in particular at this difficult time for the Arts. We look forward to the Almeida Theatre’s continued success in bringing new perspectives to the theatre.”
Karen Green, CEO, Aspen UK, Principal Partner of the Almeida Theatre
Read more about Aspen here.
Why sponsor the Almeida Theatre?
Sponsorship of the Almeida Theatre enables companies to:
- A powerful and cost effective means of brand differentiation
- Provide ‘money can’t buy’ entertainment for clients
- Special access to sold-out shows, the cast and creative teams and behind the scenes
- Reach a relevant target audience of over 100,000 people each year
- Network amongst high net-worth individuals and captains of industry at Almeida events
- Meaningful involvement for employees through: staff nights, pre show talks or arts based training
- Deliver Corporate Responsibility aims via the Almeida’s education programme
Read more about ways that your company can become involved with the Almeida Theatre by using the links on the left hand side of this page, or contact Aimee Barnett at email@example.com or on 020 7288 4932.
(Image: Gael Garcia Benal in Blood Wedding, Almeida Theatre. Photo Keith Pattinson)