We offer placements to students:
- For which it is part of their course or programme of study at college or university
- It can be at undergraduate or graduate level
- You must be studying on an appropriate course which relates to a specific department within the theatre company
Current opportunities are available in the following departments:
- Stage Management – medium-term lasting 8 – 10 weeks with full-time hours 5 days per week, ongoing on a show-by show basis
- Wardrobe – short-term lasting 2 weeks with full-time hours 5 days per week, ongoing on a show-by show basis
- Subject title 'Student Placement', followed by the department e.g. 'Stage Management' or 'Wardrobe'
- Include your availability dates
- Attach your C.V.
All student placements receive a contribution towards their expenses of up to £5 per day
If your request is applicable we will get back to you within a month to let you know. If you do not hear back from us after a month please assume that your request has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Additionally, for more general information about careers in the theatre, you may be interested in the following websites:
Creative & Cultural Skills